What are the requirements to be a Surrogate with CCI?
- Must have given birth to at least one child.
- Must be between the ages of 21-41.
- Not receiving government assistance for self.
- No serious medical problems during pregnancy or delivery with either you or your baby.
- No deliveries before 35 weeks-unless delivered twins or more.
- Must undergo a psychological evaluation including a MMPI-2/PAI written test.
- Medical testing will be required of both you and your husband/partner. Testing includes tobacco and drug screening and may include a procedure to visualize the uterus, such as hysteroscopy