Welcome to Creative Conception, Inc. Our team of experienced Intended Parents, Surrogates, Egg Donors, and Mental Health Professionals have made it our Mission to make you parents. Because we have been there, we can relate to the roller coaster of emotions you may experience and are here to educate & support you every step of the way. At CCI, you will have a dedicated Case Manager to guide you through each step in your journey, providing the highest level of integrity, compassion, and expertise. Our goal is to provide a stress-free process, supporting you from the very beginning and beyond delivery. You are not just a number at CCI you are Family. CCI is Where Parenthood Comes True.
The Seven Steps below outline Creative Conception, Inc.’s streamlined approach to making you a parent.
We get to know you and understand your unique desires for your journey. We collect a good faith deposit to initiate the match process.
1. Consultation - Getting Started
- We get to know you and understand your unique desires for your journey
- We collect a good faith deposit to initiate the match process.
2 . Match with Surrogate
- Based on our discussion, we share a surrogate profile(s) that could be a great fit
- We share your profile with the prospective surrogate
- If you both express interest, we set up a match meeting for you to get to know each other better
- Once matched, your surrogate moves to medical clearance at your clinic
- If you or the surrogate doesn’t feel there is a fit, we start the process over to find you a surrogate who is a great fit for you.
CCI’s experienced team will serve as your one point of contact between all parties involved.
3. Medical Clearance
- Your Surrogate travels to your clinic for an in-person medical screening
- You and your Surrogate have separate attorneys to negotiate the contract
- Your attorney will draft an agreement for your Surrogate to review with her attorney
- Once any requested changes are negotiated and finalized, the medical process can begin.
5. Transfer Cycle
- Your Surrogate will begin medications to prepare her for the embryo transfer after legal
- The embryo transfer occurs approximately 3 weeks after medications begin
- Your Surrogate will travel to your clinic for the embryo transfer – an Exciting Time!
- Your Case Manager will ensure your Surrogate is attending all necessary appointments
- Your Case Manager and your Surrogate will keep you updated on a regular basis
- Your Case Manager is available at any time to answer any questions you may have
7. Delivery and Beyond
- Congratulations, your baby is here and we are so happy for you!!
- Creative Conception, Inc is always here for you
Your personal Case Manager will:
Coordinate all appointments with your facility center
Help you find an attorney, if needed, and ensure contracts are finalized in a timely manner
Assist you in setting up Escrow
Ensure your surrogate has the best, most cost-effective insurance in place
Assist you in setting up Escrow
Manage and review the transfer cycle calendar with you and your surrogate
Manage and review your Birth Plan
Coordinate with hospital Social Worker to review Birth Plan and obtain hospital policies and an
At CCI, we use a ‘Pay as You Go’ structure to help alleviate the financial costs of surrogacy. Rather than asking Intended Parents to pay our agency fee upfront or even half of it upfront, Intended Parents can pay in six installments, at the major milestones in their journey. These include:
Good Faith Deposit – Initiate Match
Legal Contracts Signed
Second Heartbeat Confirmation
We look forward to partnering with you on your journey to parenthood and commit to our goal of providing you a stress-free process, supporting you from the very beginning and beyond delivery.